1.To relieve poverty by providing food and other basic supplies to persons of low income or non, by establishing, operating and maintaining shelters for the homeless, and by providing counselling and other similar programs to relive poverty.
2. Job opportunities.
1. To conduct research into the causes, controls and cure of debilitating diseases, illnesses and conditions.
2. To provide support for those affects by debilitating diseases, illnesses and conditions by offering education and counselling and by establishing mutual support group.
3. Providing free medical, health and support services for the low income family.
1. To provide necessities of life to victims of War & disasters.
2. Act in its name to maintain and promote peace and respect of human rights around the world.
No Poverty No Disease No War is childhood dream of Suresh Joachim by his real-life perils & experience to be worked for others. Now, Suresh reaches the point to make it work, after all his efforts, help and support of very good people and God surround him. The founder effectively works on his vision for all the people in the world as Secretary-General of practical "No Poverty No Disease No War" organization.
The World Peace Marathon, is a global awareness programme and referred to, is Suresh Joachim`s vision for a better tomorrow. A better, healthier, more – stable and war free tomorrow for all the people in the world. The Marathon will have Suresh running in over 72 countries and 123 cities from on December 25, 2017 at 12:00am.
#Peace gives everything (meaning to #science, #maths, #life). #War will take everything. #Freewill & #freedom #miraculize every #humanlife among #Good & Bad. #Newera must hold #peace. #We #wish & #support @SureshJoachim for https://t.co/gSN3PomDB4. #PeaceOfMind in #PeacefulLife pic.twitter.com/SxDGPbtfGH— NoPovertyNoDiseaseNoWar (@NOPDW) January 20, 2018